These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Content: 0.01 Kilogramm (1,290.00€ * / 1 Kilogramm)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 08-16-00010
Description of the article: Tifoo Anodising dye "Red" (10 g) – the product features at a... more
Product information "Anodising dye "Red" (10 g)"
Description of the article:
Tifoo Anodising dye "Red" (10 g) – the product features at a glance:
- Dyes aluminium in an intense red
- You can find more anodising colours, anodising accessories and "DIY anodisation"-kits in our product range
- The Tifoo anodisation products allow dyeing aluminium in a lot of different colours
- 10 g are enough for dyeing big aluminium surfaces (depending on the shade's intensity)
- Easy colour anodisation
The finish for a successful anodisation is the final dye. We offer you exclusive anodising dyes of highest quality. The Tifoo Anodising dye "red" allows you to dye aluminum surfaces in different shades of red. Just mix the dye into the desired amount of distilled water (can be purchased at any petrol station).
The following indications concerning the concentration can be used:
- 0.1 to 1.0 g per litre of dist. water--> light shade
- 1.0 to 5 g per litre of dist. water --> intense shade
- over 5.0 g per litre of dist. water --> rich shade
Scope of delivery:
10 g of red anodising dye
Related links to "Anodising dye "Red" (10 g)"
Instruction manual for Tifoo Anodising dye "Red" (10 g) as PDF file. more
Anwendungsvideo für Anodising dye "Red" (10 g) more
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Anodising dye "Red" (10 g)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Reviews are not verified as to the authenticity of purchases. Reviews may be from consumers who have not purchased or used the products.
Uranine / Fluorescein disodium salt (100 g)
Content 0.1 Kilogramm (199.00€ * / 1 Kilogramm)